Choose Your Ideal 2022 Subaru Outback Configuration
Experts Love the 2022 Subaru Outback
At this point, the Subaru Outback is nothing short of a legend. Known for its unrivaled capability, versatility, and all-around comfort, it’s been one of the greatest SUVs on the road for decades. Now experts are saying that the latest 2022 Subaru Outback delivers a new level of excellence:
- CNET Roadshow
“It’s still thriving with good reason: It does just about everything well…One of the more capable models in its segment, thanks to a very generous 9 inches of ground clearance and standard all-wheel drive…A pleasant daily driver with a good amount of space…Packed with intrinsic goodness.”
- Car and Driver
“Useful, rugged, and family friendly, the Subaru Outback is a station wagon with an adventurous side…Ground clearance helps off-road or in snow…Spacious cabin…Tons of available tech…Its ride is smooth and quiet, and it’s interior is roomy—a combination that should satisfy families and adventure seekers traveling to their next challenge.”
- Kelley Blue Book
“The Subaru Outback continues to be a smart and practical alternative to sedans and SUVs. With more cargo space and ground clearance than a car plus some off-road capability, as well as more sportiness than a larger 3-row SUV, this rugged half-wagon, half-crossover-SUV has become the company’s best-selling model…Standard all-wheel drive…Standard EyeSight safety technology…Dirt road? No problem.”
“Spacious cabin and smooth, comfortable ride…Optional turbocharged engine provides plenty of power…Loading the roof or cargo area is easier than in most SUVs… Above-average off-road ability.”
- The Car Connection
“Outback hangs on to its remarkably rugged stance as it grows more refined than ever…Capable as ever…Big 11.6-inch touchscreen…A roomy interior…Excellent safety record…Rides very well.”
- US News Rankings and Reviews
“It offers a smooth ride, adept off-road capabilities, and a cabin filled with high-end materials…Roomy seats…Plenty of cargo space…Lots of standard safety tech.”
“A likeable Swiss Army knife…Tough as old boots…Bulletproof toughness.”
But which of the 2022 Subaru Outback configurations is right for you? Let’s take a closer look.
2022 Subaru Outback Configurations
The 2022 Outback is available in eight different configurations, one of which is entirely new.
- Base Outback: Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive with X-MODE, Standard EyeSight Driver Assist Technology, LED Steering Responsive Headlights, SUBARU STARLINK Multimedia with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7 inches of ground clearance, Raised roof rails with integrated cross bars and tie-down points.
- Outback Premium: SUBARU STARLINK Safety and Security, SUBARU STARLINK 11.6-inch Multimedia Plus,10-way power driver’s seat, All-Weather Package with heated front seats, Dual-zone automatic climate control, LED fog lights.
- Outback Limited: Leather-trimmed upholstery, 12-speaker 576-watt-equivalent Harman Kardon®premium audio system, 18-inch alloy wheels, Keyless Access with Push-Button Start, Hands-free Power Rear Gate, 8-way power front passenger seat.
- Outback Touring: Nappa leather-trimmed upholstery, SUBARU STARLINK 11.6-inch Multimedia Navigation, Power moonroof, Heated steering wheel, DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System, Ventilated front seats.
- Outback Onyx Edition XT: 260-hp direct-Injection turbocharged SUBARU BOXER engine, StarTex water-repellent upholstery, 18-inch black-finish alloy wheels, Keyless Access with Push-Button Start, Hands-free Power Rear Gate, Dual-function X-MODE with Hill Descent Control.
- Outback Limited XT: 260-hp direct-Injection turbocharged SUBARU BOXER engine, SUBARU STARLINK 11.6-inch Multimedia Navigation, Power moonroof, Heated steering wheel, DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System.
- Outback Touring XT: Nappa leather-trimmed upholstery, Ventilated front seats, DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System, Power folding mirrors, 180-Degree Front-View Monitor.
In addition to these, there’s now the all-new Outback Wilderness. This takes all the features offered on the Premium trim, then adds on a raised ground clearance of 9.5 inches, 17-inch matte black finish wheels and Yokohama GEOLANDER tires, unique front and rear bumpers with specially integrated tow points and more lower cladding, and high-capacity fixed roof rails.
Find Your 2022 Subaru Outback at Our Tampa Dealer
At Reeves Subaru of Tampa, you’ll find an expansive selection of the 2022 Outback, making it easy to find the ideal configuration for you. What’s more, for a limited time we’re offering $500 on top of your trade-in appraisal value, so bring in your old vehicle today!
Check out our current selection of the 2022 Subaru Outback online now, or call Reeves Subaru of Tampa at (888) 378-0739 today.